Sunday 11 November 2012

Can I recommend a film?


Argo

Back in the day, N and me used to go to the cinema all the time. Living in Brum with any number of decent cinemas to choose from, we'd quite often decide to go to see a film at the last minute and just pick anything that coincided with when we wanted to go.

Sometimes it was a good film, sometimes it wasn't.

With having kids and living in the cultural wasteland that is H town, the chances of such cinematic spontenaiety is limited.

Last night my folks (who were up visiting) suggested that they didn't mind looking after the bairns if N and I wanted to head out. Where to go? Where to go?

Worcester Vue.

Decided to go at half 6.

Booked it.

Drove up the Worcester road.

Settled into our comfy seats at about 8.20.

And the verdict on this act of spur of the moment film viewing?

A firm thumbs up. Highly recommended. Good acting, interesting story, a sense of tension that builds well. At times a bit cliche but hey, its no big problem. I do not think you will regret seeing this film. Take my advice, it's an evening well spent.

And here's a trailer..

No comments:

Post a Comment