Monday 10 December 2012

2012 MIX CD

I have been preparing a best of 2012 mix cd for distribution.

Ltd. ed of um..3 or maybe 4.

Some kind of novelty stamp/cd cover artwork thing to be arranged. Or maybe creative use of sharpie markers.

One going to Leeds.

One going to Bournemouth.

One going to Whitecross.

I added in 'genre' to itunes on the playlist view. How does that summarise my tastes for this year's listening..

Well, 10 tracks. 6 are 'indie rock', 1 is 'electronic', 1 is 'alternative', 1 isn't classified and 1 is (ahem) 'country and folk'.

That about sums me up i suppose. (it's important to keep 10% of yourself that isn't classified right?, and being 10% country and folk is nothing to be ashamed of too).

Anyone else want a copy (that isn't listed above)?

4 comments:

  1. Get one put by for Whitey - he'll love your shizzle. I'll get my myself into gear and get one fired up for you. When shall we exchange?

    ReplyDelete