Thursday 25 August 2011

Goodbye Green Man, maybe see you again some time?

Okay, I think I have blogged the Green Man to death. Here is one last photo from my phone. It was taken just before we got in the car and headed home. I've got to say that going to a festival with 2 + 6 year old children is not without its stress, but overall we really enjoyed our time. Good tunes, good weather, good food, good camping neighbours. And only an hour from main stage to our front door. Have I already mentioned that? Hee hee [fist bumps].

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you have successfully captured the festival's attractions. As a result I am now probably much nearer than I have been to actually going to one next year. However I still have my reservations (as you know!) regarding a chap's ablution facilities...

    ReplyDelete