Tuesday 30 August 2011

One more Green Man thing..

I meant to put this in an earlier post. We were camping next to [and no doubt our kids were disturbing the sleep of] a friendly chap called Ben. He was at the festival as a proper badged up member of the press and was there to take photos of the bands. It was interesting to hear his tales of his time in that little gully between the band and the mosh pit. Well, maybe not 'mosh' at Green Man. 


He has his own blog. And website. And has put some of his photos up on this other site. The Guardian used one of his shots on their review of the festival. How cool is that? (answer = very)


For the many millions of people who visit my blog (Hello Al, Hello Gav) I recommend you check out his site. There was a really good one of the bloke from Iron and Wine with some streaky lights behind him, but I can't seem to find that one.


Nice to meet you, Ben.




[ah, I think i may have found the Iron and Wine one here.]

No comments:

Post a Comment